Happy Hormones: Boost Your Hormones Naturally
Depression and anxiety some of the health issues that nobody wants in their life, but because of some ignorance and causes, we get surrounded with them. People suffering from depression and anxiety are then treated with medicines and other techniques but having medicines from pharmacy online is a good choice when the condition worsens but it is better to boost your hormones naturally to overcome these mental issues.
Hormones are an important thing in the body to deal with such happy and sad conditions. These are the regulatory substance produced in an organism and transported in the tissue fluid like blood and sap to stimulate specific cells or tissues into action. There are five happy hormones and neurotransmitters that work for you.
- Serotonin– This is the important mood-boosting neurotransmitter which increases the brain’s serotonin levels. To boost it naturally exercise daily and in it walking you can include. So when you want your mood to be happy than have a walk daily. Eating carbohydrates like starchy foods, crave sweet and high fiber source of carbohydrates to increase the level of the serotonin.
- Oxytocin– The love hormone and the name makes it a special one in our body. It is both a neurotransmitter as well a happy hormone. Especially in women, it is linked to life satisfying levels. It plays a great role in women physiology and happiness as compared to men. When one feels happy and relaxed spending time with the loved ones’ then this hormone is released in the body. To boost this hormone spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Dopamine– This is a happy hormone that we can say drives the brain’s reward system. Setting up the realistic goals and achieving them is the natural way to boost this happy hormone. This hormone is released when you are praised at work and it also a pleasure-seeking hormone. Natural way to boost is to listen to your favorite music.
- Estrogen– Your lifestyle has an impact on this happy hormone. This is a hormone that helps in forming the serotonin and also protects you from anxiety, depression. It keeps your mood steady. This is why in menopause this estrogen decreases and there is a mood change seen in women. Smoking, extreme exercise can lower down the estrogen. Meditation, yoga, and stress relieving methods can help in naturally boosting this happy hormone.
- Progesterone– If you are a patient of having a disturbed sleep and swing mood then this hormone is all responsible. In women, during perimenopause, this hormone decreases and there is a huge mood change that can be seen and this happens because of stressful life or a poor diet at the age of 35-40.
Happy hormones are to be taken into consideration if you want to reduce the chances of depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. naturally, you can boost them but if the condition is out of limit then you can take the help of your doctor and online pharmacies.